The Toyota Etios 2023 will soon be launched in the domestic auto market. The model will come without many changes in equipment and motorization, but with many new features in aesthetics and connectivity. Find out everything that has been said by the experts regarding the series items, average consumption and versions of the Toyota Etios 2023 .
Toyota Etios 2023
Marketed in the US Europe market since the second half of 2012, the model has always had a place of reference in the ranking of its category. Stay tuned for the Japanese automaker’s big new bet: The Toyota Etios 2023 .
- Check also the news of:
What will change in the Toyota Etios 2023?
The model is not new in US Europe, since the year 2012 the compact car is marketed. On the other hand, with each new restyling, the Toyota Etios wins a greater number of fans.
From now on, the entire Etios line will feature the refurbished front, launched last year in the Ready and Platinum versions. Another super novelty are the side skirts, formerly exclusive to Platinum and now also present in the XLS version.
Also, check out the major changes brought by the Toyota Etios 2023 :
- New bumper and redesigned grille;
- 1.3 and 1.5 flex engines;
- 15-inch alloy wheels;
- New multimedia system with touch screen.
Series Items in the Toyota Etios 2023
One thing is certain: The Japanese automaker has invested heavily in the accessories of the Toyota Etios 2023 . Therefore, the model is a great option when the subject is cost-effective. Check out the main items of the model:
The X version leaves the factory with:
- On-board computer;
- Direction with electrical assistance;
- Air conditioning;
- Electric front and rear windows;
- Electrical locks;
- Opening and closing the doors by remote control on the key
The Platinum top version adds the Etios XLS equipment list:
- Leather shift knob;
- Exclusive alloy wheels;
- Rear flashlight with black mask;
- Exclusive chromed detail grille;
- Aerofoil (exclusive to the sedan);
- Carpet and multimedia center Toyota Play.
Average consumption of Toyota Etios 2023
According to Inmetro assessments, the consumption of the Toyota Etios 2023 running from the city and on the road are quite similar to its predecessor line, as much as alcohol as with gasoline in the tank. Check the averages of fuel consumption.
- Motor 1.3 – 8.7 Km / l with alcohol in the city and 8.9 Km / l with alcohol on the road.
- Motor 1.5 – 12.7 Km / l with gasoline in the city and 12.9 Km / l with gasoline on the road.
Prices and Versions of the Toyota Etios 2023
According to automaker Toyota, the forecast is that the Etios 2023 maintain the growth similar to last year, when it had about 67,768 placements. Now the intention is to increase to 70 thousand units, 57% of them in the hatch body and 43% in the sedan body.
Check out the new prices of the Toyota Etios 2023
- Etios hatch X 1.3 16V manual – $ 12400 ;
- Etios hatch X 1.3 automatic 16V – $ 13720 ;
- Etios hatch XS 1.5 16V manual – $ 13800;
- Etios hatch XS 1.5 16V automatic – $ 15120 ;
- Etios hatch Ready 1.5 16V automatic – $ 16130 ;
- Etios hatch XLS 1.5 16V automatic – $ 16550 ;
- Etios Cross 1.5 16V automatic – $ 17330 ;
- Etios hatch Platinum 1.5 16V automatic – $ 17520 ;
- Etios sedan X 1.5 16V manual – $ 13670 ;
- Etios sedan X 1.5 automatic 16V – $ 14980 ;
- Etios sedans XS 1.5 16V manual – $ 14550 ;
- Etios sedans XS 1.5 16V automatic – $ 15880 ;
- Etios sedans XLS 1.5 16V automatic – $ 17300;
- Etios sedan Platinum 1.5 16V automatic – $ 18450 .